6-7 November 2013
ASEAN Universities International Conference on Islamic Finance (AICIF) has become a prestige international conference organized by co-organizers among seven various universities across ASEAN alternately.
Mindanao State University as a member of International Council for Islamic Finance Educators (ICIFE) based in Malaysia will be hosting the 6th ASEAN Universities International Conference on Islamic Finance which is tentatively scheduled in November 14-15, 2018 at New World Makati Hotel in Manila, Philippines.
Non Presenter (Non-Student/Co-Author)
Non Presenter (Student/Non-Student/Co-Author)
1. Payment by ConfBay Online Payment Gateway – A 5% fees will be charged on top of the conference fee and the 5% amount will not be inclusive in the official receipt of the conference. To pay Online / Credit Card > Login > My Payment > Pay Now > Select Type of Payment - Online Payment > Click on "Pay Now". You will receive Payment Confirmation Email immediately after payment is successfully made.
2. Please note that for Paper Presentation, the fee quoted is per paper presentation.
3. All travelling and accommodation expenses will be borne by presenters and participants. Presenters and participants are to arrange for their own accommodation. Presenters and participants are encouraged to stay at the nearby accommodation, where the conference is scheduled or any of the hotels located near the conference venue.
4. For Cash Deposit / Telegraphic Transfer - Please remit your payment into the following account:
Bank Name: Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam (BIBD)
Beneficiary Name: UNIVERSITI ISLAM SULTAN SHARIF
Account Number: 00-015-01-000840-2
SWIFT Code: BIBDBNBB
Bank Address: Ali Simpang 347, Jalan Pasar Baharu, Gadong, BE1310, Negara Brunei Darussalam
5. For confirmation on receipt of payment, you are required to upload the “Proof of Payment” evidence in the system, Log in > My Payment > Payment Proof Submission – Click on “Edit” > Upload & SAVE;
6-7 November 2013
13-14 November 2014
UIN Sunan Kalijaga, Indonesia
17-19 November 2015
6-8 December 2016
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
6th AICIF Secretariat,
International Council of Islamic Finance Educators (ICIFE)
level 3, Kulliyyah of Economics and Management Sciences
International Islamic University Malaysia
53100 Gombak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9.00am – 5.00pm
ASEAN Universities International Conference on Islamic Finance. Copyright © 2018